We are a Southern New Hampshire based Commercial Flooring Contractor. Established in 1993, the principles are Edward Gorman and Thomas Vacca.
The majority of our work is in the commercial market. We have extensive experience with varied types of projects such as Schools, Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Supermarkets, Elderly Housing, Courthouses and Office Buildings. Within this variety of projects we install all types of products, from rubber, to various types of resilient flooring and carpet. This also includes some ceramic tiles and wood floors.
Our work force consists primarily of payroll employees, which allows us greater project control, and a higher quality of workmanship. We strive to exceed Industry standards.
Our installers have been certified by many or our suppliers and hold various certificates of acheivment. The following are some examples:
- Ardex certification in floor preparation and moisture mitigation
- Armstrong installation school
- Forbo Master Mechanic and Associate Mechanics
- NORA rubber installation
- Mohawk carpet installation school
- Shaw commercial carpet and carpet tile installation training